Momma doesn't seem able to keep her condition/size. Her intake has been upped to the following:
- 3 cups Purina Noble Goat two times per day
- 2 cups Manna Pro per day
- 2 scoops Alfa supreme per day
- 1 cup BOSS
- Free choice GOAT minerals(which for her is about 1 Tbsp)
- Free choice water
- 1 flake of 1st cut hay per day
- Plus any veggie scraps from the grocery store each week
Not sure what else we can do to beef her up right now. We don't want her to end up with Enterotoxemia. As long as we know that her babies are getting the right amount of nutrition from her and she does not have scours, that is all that matters.
Maude is really looking like she is carrying at least twins! Her right side looks like her left side does when she has gorged herself on all that summer has to offer. If she has only a single in there, we will be quite shocked.